After what some may consider careers in consulting and logistics, we quit our jobs, sold our stuff and left Germany to be full-time travelers and development volunteers. This blog is about our travels, our work as volunteers and our alternative life strategies - always looking to make an impact and to find the meaning in what we do or put some into it if we can't find any.
- 20. April 2011 // 19 Comments
- 15. March 2011 // 15 Comments
- 3. September 2011 // 14 Comments
- 22. August 2011 // 7 Comments
- 16. July 2011 // 5 Comments
- 5. August 2012 // 0 Comments
- 12. July 2012 // 0 Comments
- 7. June 2012 // 2 Comments
- 3. June 2012 // 0 Comments
- 31. May 2012 // 0 Comments
- By Holger, 24. September 2015
- By Exploring Belize Cit..., 28. January 2014
- By Paul Harmans, 9. October 2013
- By Activities in Belize..., 20. March 2013
- By How to survive in Be..., 27. February 2013
Receive posts via e-mail!
Sinnvollereise.de on Facebook
“Bird watching is like watching paint dry, just not as exciting” I read in some blog the other day. Sums up what I thought about bird watching before we got to the Lodge at Big Falls and Rob Hirons took us around. Doing something is one thing – having someone show you how to do […]
Every sunday we post a picture from our travels – Jeden Sonntag gibt es ein Fotos unserer Reisen.
Lodge at Big Falls
Every sunday, we post a picture from our travels – Jeden Sonntag posten wir ein Bild von unseren Reisen.
Marcelo (center) needs your help
German Version: Wir sammeln für Marcelo. Last weekend (9 Sept – 11 Sept 2011), we were invited to visit Toledo by our friends Marta and Rob Hirons. They have been living down in Big Fall Village for more than 10 years now, running the Lodge at Big Falls. On saturday, Rob drove us around the […]
Punta Gorda is way down south in Belize. Even though there is one more town farther down the road, Punta Gorda is start and end to a lot of journeys through Belize because this is where the water taxis go back and forth between Belize and Guatemala. We drive into the center of town, marked […]
Florencio Mess tuning his traditional Mayan harp, Belize
Punta Gorda ist ganz im Süden von Belize. Obwohl es noch mindestens eine Ortschaft gibt, die südlicher liegt, ist Punta Gorda doch Anfang und Ende von vielen Reisen durch Belize. Warum? In Punta Gorda legen die Wassertaxis an, die nach Südosten die Verbindung nach Guatemala sind. Wir fahren in die Stadtmitte von Punta Gorda, die […]