After what some may consider careers in consulting and logistics, we quit our jobs, sold our stuff and left Germany to be full-time travelers and development volunteers. This blog is about our travels, our work as volunteers and our alternative life strategies - always looking to make an impact and to find the meaning in what we do or put some into it if we can't find any.
- 20. April 2011 // 19 Comments
- 15. March 2011 // 15 Comments
- 3. September 2011 // 14 Comments
- 22. August 2011 // 7 Comments
- 16. July 2011 // 5 Comments
- 5. August 2012 // 0 Comments
- 12. July 2012 // 0 Comments
- 7. June 2012 // 2 Comments
- 3. June 2012 // 0 Comments
- 31. May 2012 // 0 Comments
- By Holger, 24. September 2015
- By Exploring Belize Cit..., 28. January 2014
- By Paul Harmans, 9. October 2013
- By Activities in Belize..., 20. March 2013
- By How to survive in Be..., 27. February 2013
Receive posts via e-mail!
Sinnvollereise.de on Facebook
That's what it looks like after 2 hours of snorkeling and not noticing that your shirt was a few inches displaced...
I have been in Belize for the better part of a year now. I arrived with a backpack full of things that I didn’t need or that I could’ve easily bought here. A few things I brought proved to be very valuable. For the rest I just begged visiting friends. Here are the 5 things […]
If you read our blog regularly, you’ve already seen us at the Villas at Banyan Bay and know that it’s one of our favorite places on Ambergris Caye for relaxing, diving, eating, swimming etc. Here’s a video of us hunting Moray Eels – also featuring the resident Iguanas. And a cool soundtrack.
Deutsche Version: Tauchen und Entspannen auf Caye Caulker Facts about Caye Caulker Caye Caulker is a 4 mile long sand island off of the coast of Belize. As opposed to Ambergris Caye with its posh upscale condos and millionaire homes, Caye Caulker is a backpacker and ex-hippie haven. Caye Caulker is tattoed, sometimes stoned and […]