After what some may consider careers in consulting and logistics, we quit our jobs, sold our stuff and left Germany to be full-time travelers and development volunteers. This blog is about our travels, our work as volunteers and our alternative life strategies - always looking to make an impact and to find the meaning in what we do or put some into it if we can't find any.
- 20. April 2011 // 19 Comments
- 15. March 2011 // 15 Comments
- 3. September 2011 // 14 Comments
- 22. August 2011 // 7 Comments
- 16. July 2011 // 5 Comments
- 5. August 2012 // 0 Comments
- 12. July 2012 // 0 Comments
- 7. June 2012 // 2 Comments
- 3. June 2012 // 0 Comments
- 31. May 2012 // 0 Comments
- By Holger, 24. September 2015
- By Exploring Belize Cit..., 28. January 2014
- By Paul Harmans, 9. October 2013
- By Activities in Belize..., 20. March 2013
- By How to survive in Be..., 27. February 2013
Receive posts via e-mail!
Sinnvollereise.de on Facebook
End of April, the National Agriculture Show 2012 was held in Belmopan. I was really excited to go and hoped to see some “normal” horses, not the poor critters I am used to seeing in the Belize City Tourism Village. My colleague told me that it is “no big deal” and “all about screaming kids, […]
Every Sunday we post a picture from our travels – Jeden Sonntag gibt es ein Fotos unserer Reisen.
Horses roaming free at Chaa Creek, Belize, Central America
Checklist Adequate environment for horses? Reviews by other customers Rider’s individual level of experience respected? Quality of stables Horse’s physical condition Tour guide’s service Hier klicken für die deutsche Version des Artikels Exploring a new country on horseback is special. Not only for experienced horseback riders. During our recent travels through the American continent we […]
BACAB Eco Adventure Park Just about 25 minutes from Belize City lies this beautiful park with restaurant, huge pool, animals and family attractions. Visit the park’s website for more info. One of Kerstins colleagues worked at the BACAB Eco Park before he joined the Red Cross. ‘Worked’ is actually not right… he built, designed and ran […]
Water buffalos crossing the street - Wasserbüffel überqueren die Straße