After what some may consider careers in consulting and logistics, we quit our jobs, sold our stuff and left Germany to be full-time travelers and development volunteers. This blog is about our travels, our work as volunteers and our alternative life strategies - always looking to make an impact and to find the meaning in what we do or put some into it if we can't find any.
- 20. April 2011 // 19 Comments
- 15. March 2011 // 15 Comments
- 3. September 2011 // 14 Comments
- 22. August 2011 // 7 Comments
- 16. July 2011 // 5 Comments
- 5. August 2012 // 0 Comments
- 12. July 2012 // 0 Comments
- 7. June 2012 // 2 Comments
- 3. June 2012 // 0 Comments
- 31. May 2012 // 0 Comments
- By Holger, 24. September 2015
- By Exploring Belize Cit..., 28. January 2014
- By Paul Harmans, 9. October 2013
- By Activities in Belize..., 20. March 2013
- By How to survive in Be..., 27. February 2013
Receive posts via e-mail!
Sinnvollereise.de on Facebook
Garifuna Settlement Day Was ist das? Garifuna Settlement Day ist ein Feiertag in Belize, bei dem die Ankunft der Garifuna Menschen in Belize gefeiert wird. Wann ist es? Jedes Jahr am 19. November.. Was passiert? In der Nacht zum 19. November gibt es Feierlichkeiten, inbesondere im Sueden des Landes, die die ganze Nacht bis zum […]
Twice they are turned down and twice they have to return to the sea.
Garifuna Settlement Day What is it? Garifuna Settlement Day is a public holiday in Belize to celebrate the landing of the Garinagu people in Belize. It’s a public holiday and a BIG party. When is it? November 19th is the day. Every year. What’s happening? The night before Nov. 19th, there are big parties that […]