After what some may consider careers in consulting and logistics, we quit our jobs, sold our stuff and left Germany to be full-time travelers and development volunteers. This blog is about our travels, our work as volunteers and our alternative life strategies - always looking to make an impact and to find the meaning in what we do or put some into it if we can't find any.
- 20. April 2011 // 19 Comments
- 15. March 2011 // 15 Comments
- 3. September 2011 // 14 Comments
- 22. August 2011 // 7 Comments
- 16. July 2011 // 5 Comments
- 5. August 2012 // 0 Comments
- 12. July 2012 // 0 Comments
- 7. June 2012 // 2 Comments
- 3. June 2012 // 0 Comments
- 31. May 2012 // 0 Comments
- By Holger, 24. September 2015
- By Exploring Belize Cit..., 28. January 2014
- By Paul Harmans, 9. October 2013
- By Activities in Belize..., 20. March 2013
- By How to survive in Be..., 27. February 2013
Receive posts via e-mail!
Sinnvollereise.de on Facebook
In december, Holger facilitated a strategic workshop with the Caye Caulker chapter of the Belize Tourism Industry Association. The workshop focused on sustainable tourism development, segmentation of the tourist market and marketing techniques. The marketing angle of the workshop could be summed up by saying: “What tourists do we want on Caye Caulker and how […]
Auch wenn es nicht so aussieht - ich arbeite auf diesem Bild!
Click here for the English language version of this blog: Hopkins, Punta Gorda and the Toledo District Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011 6:00 – Der Wecker klingelt wie jeden Tag um 6. Die Tage in Belize beginnen und enden früh – dank der Hitze und den Lichtverhältnissen. Zuerst ein proteinreiches Frühstück, je schneller nach dem Aufstehen, […]
All views expressed are my own. They do not reflect the views of any organization I am affiliated with, be it Challenges Worldwide, the BTIA (Belize Tourism Industry Organization) or any other entity mentioned in this article. In some cases, even my wife would probably disagree. Hier klicken für die deutsche Version: Hopkins, Punta Gorda […]
Yesterday, my revised job description came in from the BTIA – Belize Tourism Industry Association. I will be working for them as a “revenue consultant”. Purpose of Placement Assist the organisation in developing financial stability through investigating sources of income used by other similar organisations and recommending new structures and revenue streams. (Quote) So you […]