So, April 16th will be our first big fundraising gig. And when I say "gig", I mean literally gig. My mom is organizing a huge neighborhood yard sale. Besides us using this opportunity to sell off all of our stuff, we will try to raise money by doing two things: Kerstin will be doing something she is really really good at: Bake cakes and trade those for donations. I on the other hand will be buskin' with my guitar and my cowboy hat. It might be slightly emberassing. Not because I can't sing. And not because I can't play the guitar very well or can't remember any chords to save my life. It's the fact that all aforementioned conditions are perfectly combined in the ...
After what some may consider careers in consulting and logistics, we quit our jobs, sold our stuff and left Germany to be full-time travelers and development volunteers. This blog is about our travels, our work as volunteers and our alternative life strategies - always looking to make an impact and to find the meaning in what we do or put some into it if we can't find any.
- 20. April 2011 // 19 Comments
- 15. March 2011 // 15 Comments
- 3. September 2011 // 14 Comments
- 22. August 2011 // 7 Comments
- 16. July 2011 // 5 Comments
- 5. August 2012 // 0 Comments
- 12. July 2012 // 0 Comments
- 7. June 2012 // 2 Comments
- 3. June 2012 // 0 Comments
- 31. May 2012 // 0 Comments
- By Holger, 24. September 2015
- By Exploring Belize Cit..., 28. January 2014
- By Paul Harmans, 9. October 2013
- By Activities in Belize..., 20. March 2013
- By How to survive in Be..., 27. February 2013
Receive posts via e-mail!
Sinnvollereise.de on Facebook