I have never advertised anything on this blog before. But I just bought this package (I wouldn’t invest the 1000 dollars it usually costs … ) of books and courses and love it. So I thought I’d share – I am sure some of you out there are looking for exactly this combination of blogging, passion finding, entrepreneurship at a BIG discount.
Here’s the poop: in the next 72 hours you can buy more than 1000$ worth of entrepreneur training books and courses for 100$.
The folks at only72.com are running another of their (rare) offers.
What is it? Basically, two successfull bloggers got together and sell a package of books and online courses at way below regular price.
How does it work? They create so much traffic that it actually still pays to run the special offer.
Why is it cool? Because they donate a lot of it to charity.
How does this concern you? The books and courses could be what you need to get to the next stage if you’re looking for meaning and freedom.
This package focuses on entrepreneurship, blogging and developing your “muses” – little micro businesses that require little to no work and add up to pay for your alternative lifestyle (travel, being a bum, whatever your heart is yearning for).
The package content in a nutshell:
- Creating, designing, and successfully building a blog that actually matters to people.
- Identifying your passion (and then building a career around it).
- Becoming a freelancer (or improving your writing).
- Building confidence, balancing work and life, and facing fear.
- How to sell (ethically) in a way that actually works (one of my favorite courses).
- How to improve and increase ad income (if you run a website with advertising).
- How to structure your technology, productivity, and small business systems.
- How to publish a book and how to get paid to create art professionally.
Why I recommend this:
If you are like me, constantly looking for ways to improve and add to your success, one of the things you need to do is find mentors that share their success stories.
Now granted, any dork can go on the internet and write an ebook. That doesn’t make him an expert on anything (except for maybe ebook generation).
So I stick to successful people. I follow successful bloggers and internet entrepreneurs and follow their advise. I’ve found a lot of really cool short cuts this way (one example being a new project I am working on right now – I just wish I’d have read some of the things in this package BEFORE we put up sinnvollereise.de – would’ve been so much easier.)
I have been following Chris Buillebeau (The Art of Non-Conformity) for some time now. Great inspiration with a no-bullshit approach. Love it.
Bought this package this morning and skimmed through some books to check out the quality before I send you their way. I really love “How to make iPhone Apps with no programming experience” – Can’t wait to create my first iphone App! The blogging books contain a bunch of hands-on tips on how to get a blog flying very quickly – stuff that we had to learn the hard way and knowledge we needed to gather over the past 2 years or more.
The other thing I am really looking forward to is the “Ethical Selling” course. That was a contradiction in terms for me until now!
Also – there’s a no-risk guarantee. If you don’t like it, you get your money back. No questions asked.
I hope you enjoy the content and learn from it – maybe even find what you need to make a big change in your life.
I for one will be reading a lot in the next days and weeks.
In any case – I’d love to hear from you about the offer!
The featured authors:
The $100 Startup Hardcover Book
- Chris Guillebeau’s brand-new book
- Hardcover edition (yes, the one you can hold in your hands!)
- Free shipping anywhere in the world
Creating, Designing and Marketing Your Blog That Matters ($40)
- Choosing a “stand-out” topic for your blog (video)
- Designing an incredible-looking blog without breaking the bank (video)
- How to Start a Popular Blog with Leo Babauta (video)
Blogging From the Heart eBook version ($137)
- 30,000+ word eBook
- The entire daily course condensed into an easy-to-read PDF
- Bonus instructional videos
Identifying Your Passion Module + Workbook ($97)
- The first month’s module of the popular Trailblazer program
- Uncover, identify and confirm your passion
- Workbook and Scorecard to test your idea
Live Off Your Passion Lite ($47)
- 174-page PDF download
- Reconditioning What’s Possible modules
- Finding Your Passion modules
You Don’t Need a Job, You Need Guts ($40)
- 124-page PDF download
- 26 Core Points to Succeeding Online
Men With Pens Ebook Package ($70)
- “How to Guest Post for Success” PDF download
- “How to Blog for Business” PDF download
- “How to Create Unbelievable Characters” PDF download
The Tao of Awesome ($79)
byJohnny B. Truant
- 6-week course (two lessons/actions a week)
- Strategies to bust stress and get more done
- Balancing business, money, life, relationships and health
30 Days of Courage w/Yoga Module ($50)
- Courage workbook PDF download
- Supplemental audio program (interviews)
- Daily meditation guide and simple yoga practice
Ethical Selling That Works ($97)
- 4 audio lessons for each module
- Supplemental videos and maps of modules
- 4 worksheets w/specific homework
Double Your Banner Ad Income ($47)
- Maximizing Google AdSense (video module)
- Make money with banner ads (video module)
- Step-by-step walkthrough and bonus case studies
The Personal MBA Guide to Small Business Infrastructure ($49)
- 61-page PDF download
- Over 58 systems reviewed (covers equipment, communication, marketing, sales, delivery, finance, productivity and help)
How to Make iPhone Apps ($97)
byFree the Apps
- 100-page PDF download
- Step-by-step guide to creating and selling your own app
- Sample app code and NDAs (non-disclosure agreements)
Evernote Essentials ($25)
- 95-page PDF download (version 2.0)
- Advanced tips for maximizing Evernote
Turning Your Hobby into a Career ($51)
- “I’d Rather Be in the Studio” PDF download
- “Secrets for Turning Your Hobby into an Art Career” audio program
- Go Pro! handout and transcript downloads
Unconventional Guide to Publishing ($79)
- 45,000-word PDF download
- 3 25-minute interviews with editors in major publishing houses
- An interview with Chris Guillebeau on community-building
Click here to buy (it’s an affiliate link so you also make us go :-)